Scholarships For The Avant-Garde
EMASI International Bilingual Schools have officially received a high number of students’ registrations for the 2019-2020 academic year. At the same time, EMASI is also welcoming many excellent students with outstanding academic achievements, strong aptitude, good attributes and professional attitude to apply to our schools’ best learning promotion program “Scholarships for the Avant-garde”. Parents and students who wish to apply for the scholarships for full tuition fee can find out more information below and register.
- All students from Grade 6 to Grade 9 in Vietnam.
- All students are Vietnamese or overseas Vietnamese or Foreigners who hold a Vietnamese passport.
Students need to meet the following core requirements for participating in the scholarship program:
- Positive conduct during students’ studying path up until now.
- Excellent performance and achievement based on students’ academic records and activity certificates during the most recent three years.
Students who have been winners of any contests, competitions or games in any subjects (Maths, Sciences, English, Arts or Sports…) at any grades will receive bonus points:
- District Excellence Prize – Plus 2 points
- City Excellence Prize – Plus 3 points
- National Excellence Prize – Plus 5 points
- International Excellence Prize – Plus 7 points
All students who meet core requirements of the “Scholarships For The Avant-Garde” program will join 2 rounds:
Round 1 – A placement test for Maths, Vietnamese Literature and English:
- Each subject’s results will be marked following 10-point grading scale.
- The bonus points from excellence prizes will be added to the total score.
Round 2 – An interview with Assessment Committee of EMASI International Bilingual Schools: Students who have the highest overall results of Round 1 will be invited to join Round 2.
How To Apply
Students who meet core requirements and wish to join into the “Scholarships For The Avant-Garde” program of EMASI International Bilingual Schools will follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Fill in the registration form on EMASI website: www.emasi.edu.vn/hoc-bong-toan-phan
- Step 2: Wait for EMASI's confirmation email and submit students’ documents (academic records/statements, qualification certificates).
- Step 3: EMASI will send offer letters to confirm students’ eligibility and notify the official information of Round 1 – Placement Test.
For students currently in Grade 6 to Grade 8:
- Registration Time: 1st April to 5th May 2019
- Round 1 – Placement Test: 11th & 12th May 2019
- Round 2 – Interview: 18th & 19th May 2019
- Notification of Scholarship Winners: from 20th May 2019
For students currently in Grade 9:
- Registration Time: until 31st May 2019
- Round 1 – Placement Test: 15th June 2019
- Round 2 – Interview: 22nd June 2019
- Notification of Scholarship Winners: from 24th June 2019
To learn more information about the “Scholarships For The Avant-Garde” program, please contact us via: