VAN PHUC CAMPUS
Our new world-class campus is opening in July 2019 and was designed by one of the leading architectural companies. The cutting-edge design and the high quality of the school’s buildings and facilities demonstrate our strong commitment to creating exciting, vibrant, modern learning environment for our students that encourages their lifelong love for learning.
EMASI Van Phuc campus is approximately 20,000m2 GFA and is based in the heart of the new residential development Van Phuc City, in the Thu Duc District. The convenient location of the campus is close to Go Vap, District 2, and Binh Thanh, which allows local resident parents to reach the school easily and without significant delays. The school was designed with environmental concerns in mind, to provide a safe and secure natural place to learn and explore for its students and teachers.
The campus was purpose-built and features international standard facilities that are on par with leading international schools in the city:
- Expansive, engaging state-of-the-art library
- Modern and well-equipped science labs
- Purpose-designed music rooms, art studios, and dance hall
- Outdoor playground and green garden spaces
- A professional gymnasium, qualified for international competitions
- A certified, safe, high quality climbing wall
- International-standard, heated and salted 25m swimming pool
- Two outdoor sport fields for athletics and football
- A fully equipped nurses’ room for expert medical care
- Dedicated ESL classrooms
- Spacious multi-purpose hall used for assemblies, performances, and events
- Modern, safe and welcoming cafeteria with a great variety of dining options
Research studies demonstrate that design elements within child care and school facilities have important effects on children’s behavior, and that color, lighting, sound and noise, temperature, and physical space affect children’s stress levels, which, in turn, affects their cognitive development, learning, and behavior. These and other elements of your children’s learning environments make a great difference to how the children engage and learn while they are at school, and there are many aspects that an experienced expert can use to enhance the learning environment for children and ensure that children can develop to their full potential. Therefore, we worked closely with a team of experienced educators, architects and interior designers who specialize in creating child-friendly spaces to design and build our cutting-edge new campus.
Bring your family to visit us today to find out more about our world-class campus and our state-of-the-art facilities, and to discuss our admissions process.